Superfoods are the most mineral and nutrient dense organic foods on the planet, easily absorbable and useable by the human body.
Raw Cacao - “The Mayan food of the Gods”
Raw cacao is chocolate in its raw state – before roasting, sugar, preservatives and fillers compromise its abundant natural benefits.
- Number one source of heart-supporting magnesium on the planet
- Contains cancer-fighting antioxidants
- Has anti-depressant properties
- Contains MAO Inhibitors, which help to diminish the appetite
- No trans fats, no sugars, no dairy; 100% pure dark chocolate straight off the tree
Chia - “The gold of the Ancient Aztecs”
Chia, which means ‘strength’ in Mayan, was considered medicine by the ancient Aztecs, prized for its incredible health properties.
- Chia is the richest known plant source of omega-3s on the planet
- Chia has double the amount of calcium than that of milk
- An excellent source of fibre - one serving of Wazoogles Superfood will provide you with 44% of your body’s daily fibre requirements
- Packed with protein, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
Hemp - “The plant of life”
This ancient food can be traced back thousands of years to China, Egypt and Persia, where it was a highly revered food source.
- Hemp has the perfect balance of Omega 3 and 6 for sustainable human health, meaning it has powerful anti-cancer properties
- At 30% protein content, hemp is an ideal raw, vegan, organic muscle builder and energy booster
- Long overlooked due to its misunderstood association with marijuana; hemp seeds will not get you high as they do not contain THC
Maca Root - “The Incan warrior powerfood”
This South American root is prized for its ability to kick start stamina, energy, and sexual function.
Maca is a radish-like root that grows at high altitudes in the Andes Mountains
Boosts energy, strength, libido, sexual function and fertility in both men and women
A natural viagra with no side effects, it's said to relieve symptoms of menopause within days
Maca is an adaptogen, meaning it adapts to suit your body’s individual needs
Boosts immunity and physical vitality
Mesquite - “Native American white carob”
Our mesquite powder comes from the ground up pods of this amazing native-American tree.
- In pre-Columbian times mesquite was a major food source of the desert-dwelling American Indians
- The natural sweetness in mesquite pods doesn’t require insulin to be metabolised, making it safe for diabetics
- 17% in protein and rich in dietary fibre, the nutrients in mesquite are absorbed slowly, effectively balancing blood sugar and preventing hunger
Lucuma - “The creamy Peruvian superfruit”
This superfruit hails from the Andean valleys of Peru, where it was loved by the ancient Incas for its flavour and nutritional density.
- Lucuma is widely known to boost the immune system, promote proper cell communication and oxygenate the blood
- Extremely rich in potassium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorous
- Recent studies have shown Lucuma to promote tissue regeneration, assisting in anti-aging and skin-repair